In the Alambra there is a church dedicated to Ayia Marina, which protected the village from a great fire.

The church was built in 1837 and rebuilt in 1954.

It is a three-aisled church built with chalky limestone.

Outside the church is adorned with carved panels around the stones and windows, while internally with portable icons of the 20th century.